An Orchid Of Opportunities To Support OCDAC
1) It's Beth's birthday on June 30! Instead of gifts, She's asking all her friends to donate to the cause OCDAC Deaf Blind Services. This cause is extremely important to her. There are so many Deaf-Blind people that can do so many things with their lives but the training and support is very difficult to find. This cause makes a difference :) Please help her fulfill her birthday wish! http://apps.facebook.com/causes/birthdays/370532?m=f551d417&bws=enfbe
2) Now OCDAC is helping deaf people get low cost auto insurance. Unlike many insurance networks, this one is very familiar with deaf people. Why dont you go to the site and fill out the information to get free insurance quotes http://oc.insure2.us/ today!
3) Visit our ebay store. We have over 800 items listed and they range from cute sign language novelties to powerful lawsuit preventing access equipment. http://stores.ebay.com/OCDAC-Adaptive-Equipment-and-More?refid=store
4) Applying for a credit card is easy. Applying for it through our partner makes it easier for us to help others. http://www.cardpartner.com/enduser.aspx?AEID=D0974
5) DO YOU HAVE TINNITUS? ARE YOUR EARS RINGING ALOUD BY ITSELF? DO YOU WANT THAT TO STOP?
Tinnitus affects people with or without hearing loss.
Tinnitus is the ringing sensation that occurs in the ears. Severe tinnitus can be painful and disable a person. Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center has two people serving in a patient advocacy council. Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center wants to help people retain their productivity by helping them manage tinnitus.
We are introducing a nutraceutical cocktail of Ginkgo Biloba, Zinc, and Garlic to manage tinnitus (ringing) in the ears. New studies show that a combination of these three working together helps manage tinnitus. We have the research that suggest the cocktail helps manage tinnitus.
This cocktail doesn't create the flush reaction you get from using high dosage of Niacin taken to manage tinnitus.
Tinnitus management kit contains Ginkgo Biloba, Zinc, Garlic, pill minders box, carrying case, and 2 sets of ear plugs.
Kit is assembled by people with disabilities.
If you care about your ears, please shop through our paypal link below now
Tinnitus 2 month management kit $79.99 - Free Shipping On All Orders! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8502596
Refills each month $29.99 (Link will be mailed to you with your order)
The funds generated from this offering will be returned to the community in the form of assisted housing, education, advocacy, free equipment, outreach, and conference activities.
***These Statements have not been evaluated by the US FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease. There is no guarantee this will help you manage tinnitus. This may work on some people and this may not work on some people too.
We appreciate the time you have taken to read this special bulletin.
Aw gee its almost 3 am and I'm very tired and we have so much work to do to make life better for the deaf and disabled and I haven't had a decent vacation in 4 years. I missed joining my family on their trips to Catalina Island, Panama Canal, and even Alaska because I have to make sure we can help those in need.